Adding Ethernet support for Redboot on the E7T

What needs to be done to add Ethernet support to Redboot on the
Evaluator-7T board?

I've tried loading the Redboot template into the config tool and
adding a 'Samgsung Ethernet driver' package, but the package is
greyed out and does not get compiled when I do a build.

I also found that adding the the 'Common Ethernet Support' causes
the 'Samgsung Ethernet driver package'to be compiled, but the
reslting Redboot image does not work (not even with the serial
port).

So, do I need to just add the correct combination of packages to
create an Ethernet ready Redboot, or is it more complicated than
that?  Does Redboot use the same Ethernet driver as eCos?

Thanks,
Chris