Re: RedBoot for Assabet (strongarm) problem

OK (2) should be the reason it's now working for me.

Last problem : it's no more possible to execute Linux kernel :
RedBoot> fis load "Linux kernel"
RedBoot> exec -b 0x100000 -l 0xc0000

and nothing more ...

I'll try to add debug log when I have time to see where it's blocking.

Eric