Porting redboot to TQC

Hi,

I am currently trying to port the existing MBX board (PowerPC) to another
board called TQC850. Does anybody else on this list use the same board?

Since i want to make redboot run on the same CPU as a previous port (MBX)
but on another board - what do i need to change? I have made the appropriate
changes in the startupfile .S (i hope..) and also changed the memory layout
in eCos config tool. Are there any more changes that has to be made prior to
download?

Regards, Daniel