RE: Should the PowerPC HAL CDL have a "requires CYGPKG_INFRA" clause?

Sorry to followup my own post, but after thinking about this some more, I
have started to wonder if there is an easier/better way to provide
<cyg/infra/cyg_types.h> than including the whole infra package.  So, I could
understand the answer of "We don't want the PowerPC package to require the
use of the infra package.", but then my question would be rephrased as "How
can I reference cyg_types.h without including the infra package?" or,
alternatively, "Is cyg_types.h in the right package?".

I noticed that there is a clause in infra.cdl for a cdl_component named
CYGPKG_INFRA_TYPES that has been commented out.  Did I walk into a work in
progress?  Or is something being phased out?

In the mean time, this is not a show stopper.  By including the infra
package, I can keep going, but I would like to learn a little more about the
philosophy behind the design of eCos for future work.
--wpd