Re: DHCP w/ Win2K server?

"Dan Conti" <danc@iobjects.com> writes:
> Unfortunately my eCos version is a bit outdated at this point, so if i
> gave you a patch it almost certainly wouldn't apply properly.

OK, I'll get something together for the trunk.

I believe it will be good to add that tag to all *FOUR* places DHCP sends a
packet, DHCPSTATE_REQUESTING, RENEWING, REBINDING and the initial broadcast
one in INIT.  'Course I'll test it, but only with LINUX dhcpd.  Comments?

I'll place a patch which should be good for anoncvs here.

	- Huge