C API for timer and watchdog

Hi all,

I am using eCos on PC and was hopping to use C API but found different issues:

1) I noticed a watchdog component in the code, (not found in PC latest doc, maybe under development ?) so I was wondering if it was supported by PC platform.
Looking at the code it seems support is there and use an emulation mode with RTC.
However the only interface seems to be in C++ and if I want to do call in C I will have to write a wrapper. On the same topic I did not found a wrapper for Timer API in C.
Is the only way to use POSIX interface ?

2)Still about API, is there anyway (in C) to know what is the current state of a thread ?

3) After loading and starting an application with RedBoot, I was hopping to go back to RedBoot when the application terminate, so I can load a new one. Is it the way it is supposed to work ?

Sam.

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup