Question about GDB debugger output message? and minimum package requirment for TCP/IP stack? Thanks

Dear all:
    When I tried to run my program with the arm-elf-gdb command

load --> continue --> output message:

PANIC: mbinit

What does that mean? Is that mean something wrong with the program being
run?

BTW is there any way to find out what is the minimum packages requirment by
TCP/IP stack?

Is it possible to find out from the net CDL file:

     requires      CYGPKG_IO
    requires      CYGPKG_ISOINFRA
    requires      CYGINT_ISO_C_TIME_TYPES
    requires      CYGINT_ISO_STRERROR
    requires      CYGINT_ISO_ERRNO
    requires      CYGINT_ISO_ERRNO_CODES
    requires      CYGINT_ISO_MALLOC
    description   "Basic networking support, including TCP/IP."

    cdl_interface     CYGPKG_NET_DRIVER_FRAMEWORK {
        display   "Suitable driver framework interface, used by network
package"
        description "
          In order to decouple the network stack from driver specifics, the
          driver framework must be defined in a separate package."
    }

    # Export our types to <sys/types.h>
    implements    CYGINT_ISO_BSDTYPES
    requires      { CYGBLD_ISO_BSDTYPES_HEADER == "<sys/bsdtypes.h>" }
    implements    CYGINT_ISO_NETDB_PROTO
    implements    CYGINT_ISO_NETDB_SERV
    requires      { CYGBLD_ISO_NETDB_PROTO_HEADER == "<net/netdb.h>" }
    requires      { CYGBLD_ISO_NETDB_SERV_HEADER == "<net/netdb.h>" }

Thank you for your help.

regards

james