Re: timing analysis

HI
Im sorry to bother you so much.I have been mailing the regular list also.Well i did as u said as to not bother about the CYGPKG_HAL_I386_LINUX.But what that results in is that all the values that the program returns are zero.i also tried using CYGSEM_HAL_I386_LINUX_REAL_TIME but get the same as before.
shahmil