Re: Is the Source Navigator suitable for developpingapplication with eCOS?

HuangQiang wrote:

>    I am just starting use the source navigator 5.0.  I am based on win2000,
> I have the cygwin installed and development tools: gcc, gdb, g++, ld, ....
> (Net release). Is it possible for me to use source navigator with the
> cygwin? I did try to use it, but when I try to build the program it fails.
> The following is my setting for the source navigator.
>
> 1. Build Rules:
> Yacc =>  C:\cygwin\bin\bison.exe
> Lex => C:\cygwin\bin\flex.exe
> C => C:\cygwin\bin\gcc.exe
> C++ => C:\cygwin\bin\g++.exe

Now you are venturing into and area that is off-topic for ecos-discuss -
Source Navigator has its own lists.

But your problem is, at a guess, the use of backslashes. Instead use
forward slashes as the path separators.

Also Don't use gcc.exe and g++.exe - those are cygwin's native compilers,
and if you're building an eCos application that won't be what you want. You
want to point it at arm-elf-gcc.exe etc. And you'll want to set up the
include and link lines too to correspond to the eCos norm for applications.