Re: added poll function

lol.  Lets try that again.  Sorry.  I was trying to merge this in from an older
version.

(See attached file: patch.poll)(See attached file: poll.h)

Jonathan Larmour <jlarmour@redhat.com> on 01/03/2002 07:07:45 PM

To:   Wade Jensen/Chandler/Inter-Tel@Inter-Tel
cc:   ecos-discuss@sources.redhat.com

Subject:  Re: [ECOS] added poll function

Wade Jensen wrote:

> There are some previous posts about adding the poll function, but I don't see
it
> anywhere.  I added a poll function that works very similar to select but
should
> be a little faster than select.  Since it uses some of the select function's
> data structures, I put poll in select.cxx and added poll.h.  Currently, it
only
> handles a couple events (like select).
>
> I have only done a little testing.  Please let me know if something is not
right
> (I don't have a lot of experience with poll).

Um, I think the poll function itself is missing from your patch I'm afraid
:-).

Inter-Tel -- Your Connection to the Future
http://www.inter-tel.com