Re: configtool2.03 could not open ecos.db under linux

At 12:17 PM 1/4/02 +0530, KALYAN CHEKRAVARTHY wrote:
 >Hi all,
 >    I have recently downloaded the ecos configtool2.03 from red hat site.
 >with ecos1.3.1 i have no problems with the tool. But with the anonymous cvs
 >version of ecos I have trouble opening the ecos repository it gives me
 >errors like "Attempting to load an unknown package XXX ", and "savefile
 >contains a cdl_optionfor an unknown option XXX"
 >    is this the problem with configtool of my anonymous cvs download.

I haven't come across this before and people have used 2.03 successfully, so it sounds
as though there's a mismatch between your save file and the new repository.
I could be wrong though... but it does sound CDL rather than tool-related.

Regards,

Julian
--
Red Hat UK Ltd, Unit 200 Rustat House, 62 Clifton Road, Cambridge, UK. CB1 7EG Tel: +44 (1223) 271063