Mirroring ecos cvs repository

Hello,

do anyone have experience mirroring the ecos cvs repository locally
(by means of some utility called by cron on a Linux box), so that
each local developer can see the ecos cvs on the local machine
exactly as the RedHat remote repository? I know that several
efficient methods exist, like rsync, CVSup etc. but they require that
the server-side part is installed at the CVS repository location and
this is not the case of RedHat I guess.bye- Stefano
BlueWind                Electronic Design
I-31033 Castelfranco Veneto (TREVISO)
Via Steffani 7/B
VOICE   +39 0 423 723431
FAX     +39 0 423 744738