Re: RE: ECOS APPLICATION - $ PROMPT RETURNED BUT w/o CVS REPOSITORY

Subodh wrote:

> Hi,
>
>     While compiling a simple hello.c  [ note - while compiling - make hello ], on x86 for target
> arm processor on eCos I got a segmentation fault. Then I copied the arm.ld file to target.ld.

Where is arm.ld from? If it's from hal/arm/arch/v1_3_1/src then I'm not
surprised you get a parse error!

> Then while compiling, I got parse error for target.ld. Is it something related to target.ld file or
> some settings ?
> PATH in Makefile is /opt/ecos/ecos-1.3.1/ecos-work/install

This definitely contains an ARM build, right?

>    This worked for synthetic linux target. Is this path different for arm or there are some other settings?
> XCC in Makefile was set to PID7.

Cut and paste your make output please (i.e. including the commands the make
generates and what it outputs).