Re: How can I ping the target from my host?

Shulin Cui wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I want to know , When I used the followed code, I could not
> ping from a host to the target?
>
> I create a thread with priority 20,the main body of the thread is:
> {
> init_all_network_interfaces();
> while(1);
> }

I may be wrong on this, but I believe that thread will prevent the lower
priority network delivery thread from running. Now I'm not certain that
that thread is required to run to return ICMP responses, but for "free
support" I'm not going to look and check. So try using cyg_thread_delay()
or sleep() or something instead.