Re: WLAN and Bluetooth PCMCIA or CF card support for eCos

the Nokia Connectivity Pack I think it is called, I have one for testing
but is in my laptop at home at the moment, it consists of a CF card in a
generic CF/PCMCIA adapter, the driver for Linux is part of Nokia's Affix
Linux Bluetooth Stack, the driver from Affix does a bit more than provide
a serial interface to the card, it provides bluetooth layers also, but I
hacked out a couple of lines to provide a standalone /dev/tty interface
for Linux and ported the Parthus Bluetooth stack (internal) to the card
for the fun of it ...

Porting it to eCos probably isn't a major undertaking ... I'd probably
look at it at some stage but only have a PID board with PCMCIA and I don't
think the card is the correct type for it ... it would be easier on an
IPAQ probably ..

Dave.