Re: Gameboy Advance vectors.S (dealing with BIOS)

Hi Jonathan,
Thank you for the suggestions!  Regarding
PLATFORM_VECTORS and (3) (described below), it seems
that PLATFORM_VECTORS is good for inserting code into
vectors.S, but as far as inserting a new section (with
its own absolute address) into arm.ld, another
mechanism is required.  One possibility is to create
PLATFORM_SECTION and insert it into arm.ld such as:

#ifndef PLATFORM_SECTION
#define PLATFORM_SECTION
#endif

#define SECTION_fixed_vectors(_region_, _vma_, _lma_)
\
    .fixed_vectors _vma_ : _lma_ \
    { FORCE_OUTPUT; KEEP (*(.fixed_vectors)) } \
    > _region_ \
    PLATFORM_SECTION

That is, if it wants to be included after
fixed_vectors.  Is there a better way to do this?

thanks,
--bill