JFFS2/big endian

Hi,

I tried the JFFS2 Flash Filing System on big-endian Hitachi SH3 target.

I generated the filesystem image under Linux, and wrote the image onto
flash using Redboot.

Mounting, Reading, chdir, decompression, and so on seemed to work nicely.
The JFFS2 system was able to write to flash to fix inconsistencies, too.

But writing files or even removing files (to free space) did not work.

- Writing to an already existing file did not cause any errors, but the
flash contents did not change.

- Writing to a non-existing file or removing a file resulted in the "no
space left" error.

Unfortunately I couldn't use the sample image supplied with the sources,
because of endianess.

Has anybody tried JFFS2 on a big-endian target?

All the best

Peter