Re: Getting started with the i386 target and eCos.

I managed to answer my own question by checking the last couple of days of
the list (missed a post on Friday on exactly this topic).

For those who try this, the short answer is : recompile with latest sources!

Thanks to anyone who read the message and started to think about it.

-Erik Reikes

>From: "Erik Reikes" <ereikes@hotmail.com>
>To: ecos-discuss@sources.redhat.com
>Subject: [ECOS] Getting started with the i386 target and eCos.