eCos package trimming.....

Hi,
I want to trim the ecos packages so that the
libtarget.a file size should reduced.
i had remmoved the math library through the ecosadmin
tool by following
command...
     thcsh ecosadmin.tcl remove libm

We are writing our own networking package with our own
requirment whose size may be around 1Mb..

Now i wanted to trim the LIBC package. I had deleted
some of the source files from LIBC and removed the
entries from the .cdl file for deleted source files..
The original size of the libtarget.a file of
eCos-1.3.1 without networking package was 2.9Mb..
Which i had reduced to 1.9Mb.

But is there any standerd tool to trim (reduce the
size of package) the package?
If there is any.. please guide..

Thanx & regards,
Nilesh Tarale