This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: build problem
- From: Jonathan Larmour <jlarmour at redhat dot com>
- To: abccs at x263 dot net
- Cc: ecos-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2002 16:13:56 +0000
- Subject: Re: [ECOS] build problem
- Organization: Red Hat UK Ltd.
- References: <20020201095006.AD8ECA4635@mx01.x263.net>
> When I used eCos 1.3.net build the tests for intel iq80310,there are some problem.
> Who can help me ?
> Following is this building information:
> make: Entering directory `/e/jjp/ecos/my_80310_build'
> make -r -C hal/common/current headers
> make: Entering directory `/e/jjp/ecos/my_80310_build/hal/common/current'
> sed: -e expression #1, char 8: Unterminated `s' command
> mkdir: too few arguments
Since this works for others I'm surprised it doesn't work for you.
Try this and tell me the results:
cygpath -w `pwd`
cygpath -w "`pwd`" | sed "s/\\\\\/\\//g"
Red Hat, Rustat House, Clifton Road, Cambridge, UK. Tel: +44 (1223) 271062
Maybe this world is another planet's Hell -Aldous Huxley || Opinions==mine