This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
- From: "Chris Hanna" <chris at lexra dot com>
- To: <ecos-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 16:07:14 -0600
- Subject: [ECOS] RedBoot/Hello World
- Organization: Lexra
- References: <008d01c1ad94$1d6e7db0$8dc66bd2@Eihwatk>
I have built RedBoot and have it running on my board. I would like to build
the hello.c example program, and load it and run it in RedBoot. Should I
build hello using the libtarget.a created when I built RedBoot ?
I try this, but the linker complains:
/opt/ecos/rb-lx2/examples/hello.c:6: undefined reference to `printf'
/opt/ecos/rb-lx/install/lib/libtarget.a(redboot_main.o): In function
/opt/ecos/ecos/packages/redboot/current/src/main.c:152: undefined reference
Thanks for your help.