This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: synthetic target network support
- From: Jonathan Larmour <jlarmour at redhat dot com>
- To: Christoph Csebits <christoph dot csebits at frequentis dot com>
- Cc: eCos mailing list <ecos-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2002 14:56:19 +0000
- Subject: Re: [ECOS] synthetic target network support
- Organization: Red Hat UK Ltd.
- References: <20020204180603.A1410@frequentis.com>
Christoph Csebits wrote:
> http://sources.redhat.com/ml/ecos-discuss/2001-12/msg00391.html says:
> >Note that no version supports networking with the synthetic linux
> >target, except in loopback mode.
> Are there any ongoing efforts to support networking
> on the synthetic target in near future?
Yes. Colin Ford at PipingHotNetworks has contributed this, and I intend to
have this in eCos 2.0.
Red Hat, Rustat House, Clifton Road, Cambridge, UK. Tel: +44 (1223) 271062
Maybe this world is another planet's Hell -Aldous Huxley || Opinions==mine