Strange problem

Hello,

This is my second mail to the list. The earlier mail with the title
"Installation problem" sent 4th Feb, is yet to replied. Kindly suggest a
solution to it.

There is one more strange issue that i am facing. I have taken a latest check out from CVS for the ecos sources for Linux. Before that i have built the Development tools, for x86 PC target, needed which included :

1. binutils-2.11
2. gcc-core-3.0.3
3. gcc-g++-3.0.3
4. gdb-5.1.1

I could successfully set the building environment.

Then the next task for me was to build the ecos configuration tool environment. When i went to the directory
/usr/local/ecos/ecos/host/configure --help from bash shell, it says No such file or directory found. I tried all the possible combinations, but none would work. Please advise if i am missing something.

Awaiting reply

Best Regards
Ramanujan