This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: Logging Context Switching
- From: Andrew Lunn <andrew dot lunn at ascom dot ch>
- To: Douglas Bush <dbush at extremeeng dot com>
- Cc: eCos Discussion List <ecos-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 09:13:10 +0100
- Subject: Re: [ECOS] Logging Context Switching
- References: <000001c1aea7$96e44bc0$090110ac@TRENT>
On Tue, Feb 05, 2002 at 05:45:35PM -0700, Douglas Bush wrote:
> Is there a handy mechanism to log context switching in eCos?
See the kernel Instrumentation code. It can log lots of different
events and thread switches is one of there.