This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: Strange problem
- From: michael shiloh <michael at magrittesystems dot com>
- To: Horst Kronstorfer <hkronsto at frequentis dot com>
- Cc: Ramanujan Puranam Tandalam <ramanujan dot tandalam at wipro dot com>, Jesper Skov <jskov at redhat dot com>, eCos Discuss <ecos-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 07:43:33 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: [ECOS] Strange problem
I had somewhat similar problems when my tools were wrong.
double check your path and tool builds.
what tools are you using? recent builds or from the 1.3.1
rpm? did you get gcc core and both the c and c++ compiler?
hope this helps,