Re: Strange problem

On Thu, Feb 07, 2002 at 09:06:44AM +1100, Geoff Patch wrote:

> > This is my second mail to the list. The earlier mail with the title
> > "Installation problem" sent 4th Feb, is yet to replied. Kindly suggest a
> > solution to it.
>
> I think it's worthwhile pointing out that this list provides voluntary
> unpaid assistance from the eCos developers and the eCos user community. If
> you haven't received an answer to a post it could be because nobody knows
> the answer or has the time to think about it or whatever.

It's also possible that somebody does know the answer but a
subject line like "Installation problem" wasn't specific enough
to prompt that person to read the message.  I don't read all of
the e-mail messages.  I only read the ones that have subject
lines pertaining to a topic I am interested in or about which I
know enough to be helpful.

In order to have the best chance of getting a useful response,
I suggest reading (and following the advice of):

Grant Edwards
grante@visi.com