This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
RE: patch for gcc
- From: Jing Luo <Jing at vicom dot com>
- To: 'Erik Reikes' <ereikes at hotmail dot com>, Jing Luo <Jing at vicom dot com>
- Cc: ecos-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 11:29:28 -0800
- Subject: RE: [ECOS] patch for gcc
I found the file in my directory:
The same problem occurs if I execute ./egcs_update --touch.
Also, I can't find the file binutils-2.10.1.tar.bz2 on source.redhat, I
downloaded the file binutils-2.11.1pre.tar.bz2,
Is this the up to date version support arm-elf?
From: Erik Reikes [mailto:email@example.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2002 10:57 AM
Subject: RE: [ECOS] patch for gcc
Use windows search and search your entire hardrive for egcs_update. Mine
lives at : c:\cygwin\usr\src\gcc-2.95.3\contrib\egcs_update
>I am using Windows 2000 with cygwin.
>I tried command under the contrib sub-directory:
>This doesn't seem to be an egcs tree!
>I don't know what I did wrong.
Join the world's largest e-mail service with MSN Hotmail.