Booting from a Redboot Floppy

Hi all,
I am trying to boot a PC with a Redboot Floppy.
The system is booted, but prior to displaying the Redboot prompt, it is
displaying a message "Can't get BOOTP info ... Network Disabled".
The system which I am booting has a Intel Pro i82559 network interface card.
I have downloaded the "redboot.bin" and "redboot.elf" image from redhat
sources.
I formatted the floppy in windows and loaded the "redboot.bin" image through
Cygwin with the command "dd conv=sync if=redboot.bin of=/dev/fd0"
I also have a doubt regarding what is that "redboot.elf" file for ?  Do we
need to use it ?  If so, how?
How to make the network enabled through redboot ?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Chokarpu Venkatesh
Ceeyes Software Technologies