This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Threads never called in twothreads example
- From: "Robert Oglesby" <bob at hosteng dot com>
- To: <ecos-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 13:57:21 -0500
- Subject: [ECOS] Threads never called in twothreads example
- Organization: Host Engineering, Inc.
- Reply-to: "Robert Oglesby" <bob at hosteng dot com>
I've successfully built RedBoot for an ARM7TDMI, got it running,
successfully built an Ecos kernal lib, built twothreads, and got it
running - however - although cyg_user_start runs just fine, the threads
never wake up. Sounds curiously like the scheduler isn't waking up.
Anyone have a clue on this?
Host Engineering, Inc.