RE: Building a Toolchain

HI

This is to do with cygwin again ...
I built the arm tools in the following order:
binutils, gcc, newlib, insight.
Did I do something wrong here (in terms of order)?

I'm trying to make a C++ project. I get linker errors about undefined
references to math fns, memset(), free() etc.
OK, it cannot find the libraries ...
Since I installed newlib, I give a -LC:\cygwin\usr\local\arm-elf\lib
to the linker .... 'cos I see run-time and libs there ...
Still no go.

How do I fix this? and can I update the env with the path to whereever
newlib is?

Thanks
Ram