Re: thread specific data

When I put cyg_thread_new_data_index() in my code, ecos will return me an
index that is free and that I can use for thread_specific_data.

But how can I be sure that I get the same index over and over again when I
initialise and make new threads? It is that index that I need later in the
program to get the specific data out of the different threads so the index
must be the same for all my threads.

Help is welcome,

Tom