Network code unstable.

Hi All,

I have written a eECos application that use the NET package. I find the code
very unstable.

Doing a simple TFTP transfer works perfectly some times and then when least
expected it hangs the whole network stack.

If I run the code from ROM it is much worse. If fails halfway through the
transfer never at the same place.

I used TFTP as an example because it does not involve any of my code, it is
one call into the network package.

Does anyone use the NET package intensively?

Thanks