This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: Network code unstable.
- From: Andrew Lunn <andrew dot lunn at ascom dot ch>
- To: Pieter Truter <ptruter at intrinsyc dot com>
- Cc: eCos Disuss <ecos-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 19:33:10 +0100
- Subject: Re: [ECOS] Network code unstable.
- References: <FF4C56C7B8A3D41183FA000629D5CCACAE6B3E@cougar.intrinsyc.com>
On Tue, Feb 12, 2002 at 10:27:47AM -0800, Pieter Truter wrote:
> This is only when I download big files (250Kb and up)
The TFTP server has two different retry counters. For each 512byte
packet it allows a number of retires and then gives up. Also, there is
a maximum for the whole transfer. If you exceed either of these it
closes the connection.
Check for this. Maybe you are loosing packets or have a bad link?
Before posting, please read the FAQ: http://sources.redhat.com/fom/ecos
and search the list archive: http://sources.redhat.com/ml/ecos-discuss