Re: skynet FTP site downtime...

Apologies, the service is still awaiting a replacement disk for the
RAID-array that went west.... it'll be a day or two post that to get the
CVS extraction scripts re-built and running ...

The replacement disk is on order at the moment ...

If it hasn't arrived by this weekend I'll put up a tempoarary replacement
via my website..

Dave.