Fwd: Serial communication across Redboot

Note: Forwarded message attached

-- Orignal Message --

From: "satish s mantri" <satish_mantri@rediffmail.com>
To: ecos-discuss@sources.redhat.com
Subject: Serial communication across Redboot

--- Begin Message ---

Dear sir,

I am not able to make out how to proceed .I want to communicate across under following setup.

i)I have booted two i386 with Redboot developed from CVS updated ecos code.
ii)To each of the i386 target i am connected via host on Linux thru gdb.I am running ecos on these host.
iii)As i want to communicate across these two host I have connected both the Targets via serial cable.

Now i had tried whatever i can but am not able to communicate across.Do i have to check the port setting .I am trying to use test cases provided along with the code.I am also not able to invoke serial filter.

For my project serial communication is reqd do suggest.
Thanks in Advance
Satish