This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: Gcc 3.0.3, mips64, structure sizes
- From: Jonathan Larmour <jlarmour at redhat dot com>
- To: Chris Morrow <cmorrow at YottaYotta dot com>
- Cc: ecos-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 13:33:05 +0000
- Subject: Re: [ECOS] Gcc 3.0.3, mips64, structure sizes
- Organization: Red Hat UK Ltd.
- References: <3C640D9F.7EEC761@YottaYotta.com>
Chris Morrow wrote:
> Gcc 3.0.3 (configured as mips64-unknown-elf) has changed some
> behavour with how the size of C++ classes are padded.
I've seen this. I tried to fix it (resulting in the current somewhat messy
kapidata.h), but when I thought it had, someone pointed out it wasn't
completely backwardly compatible.
Unfortunately I've not had the time to reinvestigate yet.
Red Hat, Rustat House, Clifton Road, Cambridge, UK. Tel: +44 (1223) 271062
Maybe this world is another planet's Hell -Aldous Huxley || Opinions==mine
Before posting, please read the FAQ: http://sources.redhat.com/fom/ecos
and search the list archive: http://sources.redhat.com/ml/ecos-discuss