This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: Redboot Image download via Network...
- From: "venkatesh" <venkatc at in dot ceeyes dot com>
- To: "Robert Cragie" <rcc at jennic dot com>
- Cc: <ecos-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 20:12:51 +0530
- Subject: Re: [ECOS] Redboot Image download via Network...
- Organization: Ceeyes Software Technologies
- References: <NDBBLOIOMLKELOJBAPAGAEPMCLAA.firstname.lastname@example.org>
I am not able to edit the option CYGDAT_REDBOOT_DEFAULT_IP_ADDR in my ecc.
The option is desabled in the tool. How to enable the option?
Kindly help in this regard.
Thanks in Advance,
----- Original Message -----
From: Robert Cragie <email@example.com>
To: Jesper Skov <firstname.lastname@example.org>; venkatesh <email@example.com>
Cc: eCos Discuss <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2002 7:51 PM
Subject: RE: [ECOS] Redboot Image download via Network...
> > On Wed, 2002-02-13 at 14:17, venkatesh wrote:
> > > Sir,
> > > I refered to the link specified by You, and there it is said to use
> > > command fconfig.
> > > But, if I type help from the redboot prompt fconfig is not listed.
> > > So where shall I use this fconfig.And also, How to configure
> > the target to
> > > use BOOTP?
> > Right! You are using the PC target. It does not have flash, so there's
> > no fconfig command.
> > I must admit that I don't know if the IP can be static on the PC target
> > in light of this. Anyone else know?
> Set the option CYGDAT_REDBOOT_DEFAULT_IP_ADDR in ecos.ecc to the static IP
> address you want it to be. This works fine for me.
Before posting, please read the FAQ: http://sources.redhat.com/fom/ecos
and search the list archive: http://sources.redhat.com/ml/ecos-discuss