This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: Pravat here, Probelm related to EPPCBug
- From: Jesper Skov <jskov at redhat dot com>
- To: Pravat dot Kumar at lntinfotech dot com
- Cc: eCos Discuss <ecos-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: 14 Feb 2002 08:16:39 +0100
- Subject: Re: [ECOS] Pravat here, Probelm related to EPPCBug
- References: <OFA456587C.41175FFC-ON65256B60.00192A38@lntinfotech.com>
On Thu, 2002-02-14 at 05:35, Pravat.Kumar@lntinfotech.com wrote:
> I am using the MBX860 board for development. I created the bootrom.bin and
> tried to put it onto the flash memory using pflash command. But instead of
> specifying the flash address as 0xfc000100, I entered 0xfe000100. after
> that i am not getting the EPPG-Bug prompt. I think by mistake i have over
> written the EPPCBug firmware application. Could u please help me how to get
> it back.
Maybe there's also a EPPC-Bug image in the other flash. Try to change
the jumper selecting flash.
If not, you have to reprogram the flash - one of them is socketed, IIRC.
Before posting, please read the FAQ: http://sources.redhat.com/fom/ecos
and search the list archive: http://sources.redhat.com/ml/ecos-discuss