This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: Pravat here, Probelm related to EPPCBug
- From: Jesper Skov <jskov at redhat dot com>
- To: Pravat dot Kumar at lntinfotech dot com
- Cc: eCos Discuss <ecos-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: 14 Feb 2002 10:25:07 +0100
- Subject: Re: [ECOS] Pravat here, Probelm related to EPPCBug
- References: <OFCCBFD482.E8CE901C-ON65256B60.003276B7@lntinfotech.com>
[*always* copy the list - private and/or timely replies are something
our customers pay for!]
On Thu, 2002-02-14 at 10:15, Pravat.Kumar@lntinfotech.com wrote:
> Nice to receive your reply. But tell me one thing, when my EPPCBug itself
> is erased how can i configure or reprogram the flash memory. Please tell me
> how to reprogram the flash without the help of EPPCBug firmware.
As I said, try switch to the other flash (there are two flash parts on
our board). If that doesn't work, reprogram the flash using an eprom
> I will appreciate for an elarly reply.
> Pravat Kumar Dalbehera
> Software Engineer
> Communication & Embedded Systems
> L&T INFOTECH LIMITED
Before posting, please read the FAQ: http://sources.redhat.com/fom/ecos
and search the list archive: http://sources.redhat.com/ml/ecos-discuss