This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: Fwd: Serial communication across Redboot
- From: Jonathan Larmour <jlarmour at redhat dot com>
- To: satish s mantri <satish_mantri at rediffmail dot com>
- Cc: ecos-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 18:27:16 +0000
- Subject: Re: [ECOS] Fwd: Serial communication across Redboot
- Organization: Red Hat UK Ltd.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
satish s mantri wrote:
> i)I have booted two i386 with Redboot developed from CVS updated ecos code.
> ii)To each of the i386 target i am connected via host on Linux thru gdb.I am running ecos on these host.
> iii)As i want to communicate across these two host I have connected both the Targets via serial cable.
> Now i had tried whatever i can but am not able to communicate across.Do i have to check the port setting .I am trying to use test cases provided along with the code.I am also not able to invoke serial filter.
> For my project serial communication is reqd do suggest.
Do you get anything on the PC's screen at all? Or is it just the serial
Red Hat, Rustat House, Clifton Road, Cambridge, UK. Tel: +44 (1223) 271062
Maybe this world is another planet's Hell -Aldous Huxley || Opinions==mine
Before posting, please read the FAQ: http://sources.redhat.com/fom/ecos
and search the list archive: http://sources.redhat.com/ml/ecos-discuss