Re: i386 newlib

"McAtee, Kip" wrote:

> I'd like to just build an app that I can download via S-Records
> in order to use the redboot 'go' command.

You can do that with eCos just by building an eCos configuration, linking
your app with that (this is described in the eCos documentation) converting
it to srecs and using with redboot.

> Don't I need a crt0.o and a libc.a and it's cousins in my
> cross-compiler hierarchy for this purpose?

If using eCos, no. If using newlib, yes, but that's off-topic for this list
( see http://sources.redhat.com/newlib for that ).