This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: Minor patch to redboot/.../fs/disk.c
- From: Jonathan Larmour <jlarmour at redhat dot com>
- To: Patrick Doyle <wpd at delcomsys dot com>
- Cc: eCos <ecos-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 19:11:53 +0000
- Subject: Re: [ECOS] Minor patch to redboot/.../fs/disk.c
- Organization: Red Hat UK Ltd.
- References: <NFBBJAJICAKJPMMKDAGBKEECCOAA.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Patrick Doyle wrote:
> Basically, 'disk_stream_read()' was returning an error code if it was unable
> to read the entire block requested. I changed this so that it returns an
> error code only when the file system returns an error code, otherwise, it
> returns the number of bytes read.
Thanks for the patch! I've applied this internally, and it'll show up in
Red Hat, Rustat House, Clifton Road, Cambridge, UK. Tel: +44 (1223) 271062
Maybe this world is another planet's Hell -Aldous Huxley || Opinions==mine
Before posting, please read the FAQ: http://sources.redhat.com/fom/ecos
and search the list archive: http://sources.redhat.com/ml/ecos-discuss