Re: ECOS: undefined reference to `__errno_location'

On Fri, 2002-02-15 at 04:28, michael shiloh wrote:
> hi gang,
>
> sorry to bother you again,
>
> i'm trying to port an application that was written for
> linux over to ecos. i've been slowly figuring out what's
> missing and making changes either to my application or
> to my ecos configuration.
>
> this one has me stumped. it's comes from a line of source
> that says:
>
>       return -errno;
>
> and the error is while linking:
>
>   undefined reference to `__errno_location'
>
> any ideas?

Look at the pre-processor output. You'll probably find that some header
defines errno to be __errno_localtion. Whatever header file is picked up
should be suppressed in favor of the eCos errno.h header file.

In eCos, you'll need to include the CYGPKG_ERROR package.

Jesper