RE: Re: eCos tools' gcc minor version

--

Your english is OK, I only have ~400 words in mine ;-) So then it means that to compile the
eCos library itself this patch is mandatory and new compilers will need a patch as well I presume. So I will need two compilers one for my Linux app and one for my eCos target.

Thanks, Sam.

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

Win a ski trip!
http://www.nowcode.com/register.asp?affiliate=1net2phone3a