Re: TCP/IP Package Installation questions

Hi All,

I was able to check out the cvs sources including the networking support
after convincing my system administrator to reconfigure our firewall.
Thanks to Dan for the offer to e-mail me the files.

I tried to point to the new repository using the eCos Configuration Tool but
got some "include_files, missing arguments" errors.  I noticed someone in
the e-mail archive had the same problem which was fixed by downloading and
installing an updated binary (ver 1.3.net) of the eCos Configuration Tool.
I tried the fix and it worked.

Thanks for the help,

Paul

Paul Randall