This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: When I can't access the cvs behind the firewall, how canI get the snapshot version of eCos
- From: "David Airlie" <David dot Airlie at parthus dot com>
- To: "Zimin Cai" <zcai at ali dot com dot tw>
- Cc: ecos-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 19 Feb 2002 12:48:50 +0000
- Subject: Re: [ECOS] When I can't access the cvs behind the firewall, how canI get the snapshot version of eCos
normally via the ftp.skynet.ie FTP site, however the RAID threw a disk and
did much damage to us... we are awaiting a replacement disk... crappy 4GB
disks aren't the easiest to find. .. :-)
I might get a chance to throw up a temporary home sometime this week ..
On Tue, 19 Feb 2002, Zimin Cai wrote:
David Airlie, Software Engineer, Parthus Technologies plc.,
Mary Rosse Centre, National Tech Park, Limerick, Ireland.
t: +353-61-508116 / f: +353-61-508101 / David.Airlie@parthus.com
Before posting, please read the FAQ: http://sources.redhat.com/fom/ecos
and search the list archive: http://sources.redhat.com/ml/ecos-discuss