This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: please help
- From: Christian Plessl <cplessl at ee dot ethz dot ch>
- To: ensoft <gccram at yahoo dot com>
- Cc: ecos-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 20 Feb 2002 11:26:07 +0100
- Subject: [ECOS] Re: please help
- References: <001301c1b9f8$659d9a60$0264a8c0@server>
> i come to know that u r writinh ethernet driver for eCos on i 386 platform
> i am using realrek RTL-8139 pci 10/100 adapter
> will u r ne2000.tgz will help me?
I dont know whether the driver will help you, just try it. I have no
experience with eCos and PCI. Its quite a long time ago, that I did
write this driver, I dont even know whether it still works under the
current eCos version, because I did not use eCos for a long time now..
But this is an open-source project, so just take the code, modify it,
and contribute it back to the community.
Before posting, please read the FAQ: http://sources.redhat.com/fom/ecos
and search the list archive: http://sources.redhat.com/ml/ecos-discuss