This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: Building the libraries with eCos configuration tools + Win 2k
- From: Jonathan Larmour <jlarmour at redhat dot com>
- To: Olayitan AKINDES <olakindes at hotmail dot com>
- Cc: ecos-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 17:46:02 +0000
- Subject: Re: [ECOS] Building the libraries with eCos configuration tools + Win 2k
- Organization: Red Hat UK Ltd.
- References: <F100YC98Bi89QtpfTYS000112db@hotmail.com>
Olayitan AKINDES wrote:
> I've already built the libraries.
> I just had to download the latest CVS version.
> It did work!!!
> But, the new problem is that no platfom appears in the Tools --> Platforms
> ... list.
> Has someone the solution for that? Or I've I made any mistake?
There's a .reg file you also have to install. Have you got that?
Red Hat, Rustat House, Clifton Road, Cambridge, UK. Tel: +44 (1223) 271062
Maybe this world is another planet's Hell -Aldous Huxley || Opinions==mine
Before posting, please read the FAQ: http://sources.redhat.com/fom/ecos
and search the list archive: http://sources.redhat.com/ml/ecos-discuss