This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Does anyone use UART interrupt with redboot...???
- From: =?utf-8?B?6rmA6rK97Zi4?= <kimkh at udcsystems dot com>
- To: "eCos Discussion List" <ecos-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 09:40:37 +0900
- Subject: [ECOS] Does anyone use UART interrupt with redboot...???
- References: <012401c1bf16$052326a0$090110ac@TRENT>
I've worked with a Hynix GMS30C7201(ARM720T) evaluation board.
At first, I tried to use serial port by polling mode,
but it was losted data.
So I decided to use serial interrupts. and then I've been looking for
some example of serial interrupt routine with redboot.
How do you use serial port...??? By polling or interrupt...???
Why don't use serial interrupt with redboot...???
Is it enough your board to use polling mode.....???