RE: Does anyone use UART interrupt with redboot...???

Are you:

1) Trying to improve the performance of Redboot itself (i.e. downloading over serial port), or
2) Wanting to use serial port interrupts in your downloaded application?

I'm not sure that you'd need to do (1), as so long as it works OK in polling mode with the host debugger, then why bother changing it? IIRC, Redboot works in a polling manner, and is not really designed to use interrupts (correct me if I'm wrong, anyone).

If it's (2), then all you need to do is enable the serial ports (/dev/tty0 etc.) in the configuration file and use those via the driver interface described in the documentation - they are interrupt driven. Looking at the source code in packages/devs/serial/arm... will give you more information.

Robert Cragie, Design Engineer
Jennic Ltd, Furnival Street, Sheffield, S1 4QT,  UK
www.jennic.com  Tel: +44 (0) 114 281 2655